PAYLAX protects craftsmen from payment defaults
In a few seconds to your escrow payment link
Our escrow protection ensures the creditworthiness of your customers. With PAYLAX, we support craftsmen so that you can concentrate on your core business without worries and give your clients a secure feeling.
- + 273 Mio. €
- + 186 Mio. $
- + 57 Mio. £
Volume of created digital escrow payments in 2020
“Since we offer our customers payment via PAYLAX, we have significantly fewer payment defaults.“ Korinth & Cie. GmbH - Business consulting
Pay by EscrowNo advance performance risk, no debt collection and no credit checks
With our digital escrow service PAYLAX you make sure that you only start your service when your customer has already paid. And the good thing is - he will be happy to do it! Because the escrow service creates trust on both sides.
Protection for service providers
The amount deposited in the escrow account cannot be withdrawn by the client without your consent.
Protection for Customers
Only when your client has received the agreed service, the money will be forwarded to you.
This isHow it works
Transactions and payments are processed via a move-for-move procedure that is transparent to both service provider and client. This avoids a financial advance risk for both sides, protects against payment defaults and underlines the seriousness of the parties involved.
1. Create escrow payment & send payment linkRegister once and for free at app.paylax.com. Then create an escrow payment for your service and then attach the generated payment link to your desired channel, such as quote, invoice, email or Whats-App.
2. Deposit to escrow accountWhen your client has joined the escrow payment, he deposits the agreed amount in an insolvency-protected escrow account. The following payment options are available to your customers:
- Bank transfer - up to max. 2 million €
- Credit card (VISA / Mastercard) - up to max. 2,500 €
- SOFORT by Klarna - up to max. 2,500 €
3. Fulfillment of serviceYou will be automatically notified by email upon receipt of funds in the escrow account. The funds cannot be pulled back by the client without your consent, but will be held securely in the escrow account until released or cancelled.
4. Release of FundsUpon acceptance of the service, your client releases the deposited amount and the funds are irrevocably transferred to you. In case of discrepancies, the disbursement amount can be adjusted afterwards or the escrow payment can be cancelled.
“Since we have been offering our customers payment via PAYLAX, we have had significantly fewer payment defaults.“
“The escrow service creates trust on both sides. The handling is simple, but should there be any difficulties, the support is very fast and effective. We are highly satisfied and gladly recommend the PAYLAX service to others.“ Korinth & Cie. GmbH - Business consulting
Fast, easy and above all safe!
Create a payment link in a few seconds, through which you can securely request or send money. Include the link with your offer or send the payment request separately via email or SMS. Your customer will be taken to a secure payment page and can make the deposit directly into the insovensured escrow account.
Intuitive & clear payment management
Manage your payments via your PAYLAX business account and always keep an overview. With the support of the integrated customer chat or the price adjustment function, they remain flexible and react quickly and competently to all situations.
No unpaid invoices, no payment defaults
Delinquencies and bad debts are an issue to be taken seriously, especially in the crafts sector. Our escrow protection ensures the creditworthiness of your customers. Before you as a craftsman begin with your service, your client pays the sum agreed upon in the offer into our escrow account. If your work is done and your client has no defects to show, the money is irrevocably paid to you.
With PAYLAX, we support crafts companies so that you can concentrate on your core business without worry and give your clients a secure feeling.
Are you running a marketplace, online shop or an online platform?
Offer your customers a secure and simple payment method and increase their confidence in your platform.